Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the ingenious idiots blog (that's me). Most days I feel much like an idiot and do stupid things (even though I don't mean too). It just seems to be how things go. I see a lot of creative blogs about interesting people and things and often wonder how people come up with these ideas. It seems I missed out on the creative gene. Surely I am not the only creatively challenged person out there...



anyone???



(crickets chirping)



Ok. So maybe I am. I am ok with that. I guess. Yes, I am ok with that. I don't really have much choice, do I?

Anywho, welcome to my blog where hopefully you will find something interesting in the near future. And hopefully I will remember I started a blog.

Till next time...


Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment