Thursday, July 14, 2011

Puppy Food Bowls

We've had the generic puppy food bowls for some time. I intentionally got different colors so that we would know one was for water and the other for food. (Yes, I must admit before these I had forgotten which bowl was food and which was water. ) Although I am certain my dogs do not care if there are little particles of dog food in their water bowl, it bothers me.

So we have decided to try and let the little man be responsible for giving the puppies (as we like to call them) their food and water. And of course, I just like to make things cuter.

If I can ever remember, I will post a pic of the puppy treat container we spruced up too :)

I apologize in advance for the terrible photo. :( I can't find my camera so I had to use my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment