Thursday, June 9, 2011

No More Ugly Wipe Canisters!

I saw this post over at Decor-ganize and thought it would be fun to try, and I did! She has a lot of other great ideas, so you really should check it out!



Before...
typical ugly cleaning wipe canister. And yes, I totally used my kiddo's pillow pet as a backdrop 'cause that is how I roll... :D And 'cause my dining room is a disaster area.





















After.... Ahhhhh, that's much better!

















And together for a side by side comparison.
Which one of these would you rather be looking at?
















This was super easy and much better than looking at those random cleaning wipe labels! I just make sure to mark the lid with the type of wipes so everyone knows what they are.

Ooooo....I need to come up with super cute labels for the top!


~A

No comments:

Post a Comment