Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Uhh... I guess I took a long hiatus

LOL!!!

No projects planned for the week turned into no posts for a few months. Oh my!
Things have busy around here the past few months. The little man had preschool and then he played his first year of tball, which just ended last week.


The good news is I have a lot of projects to work on. Like 10 or so that have to be done soon. Hopefully, I will get in gear and finish ahem... start them and post about my screw ups adventures.


I also just got this awesome thing last week and am very excited about it! I just have to figure out how to use it first.... giggle.



















I'm no sewing expert. In fact, I am barely a beginner so this could take a while for me to get the hang of. But I have a friend who is expecting her first baby next month and I wanted to make her something special, so I better get it figured out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment